Business - IACBE Accreditation
Business and Economics
The Department of Business and Economics at Salve Regina University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located at 11960 Quivira Road in Overland Park, Kansas. For a list of accredited programs, please view our IACBE member status page.
The Department of Business and Economics supports the mission of Salve Regina, a Catholic institution founded by the Sisters of Mercy, to promote universal justice and to prepare men and women for responsible lives through the study of liberal arts and professional programs. The Department of Business and Economics provides programs and courses of study that educate, expand knowledge, develop skills and cultivate enduring values in individuals who are inquisitive, motivated and possess the desire to be professionally prepared to meet the identified needs of business for the 21st century.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in healthcare administration
- Bachelor of Science in accounting
- Bachelor of Science in business administration
- Bachelor of Science in finance
- Bachelor of Science in global business and economics
- Bachelor of Science in healthcare administration
- Bachelor of Science in marketing