The Business Office serves the Salve Regina community in the areas of accounting and business services, financial reporting, payroll and student-related finance issues. In addition, the office oversees treasury functions and policies, procedures and insurance programs to help safeguard the University's assets, and ensures proper use of the University's financial resources.
Key Dates - Fall Semester
- Early July - Fall semester bills mailed.
- Aug. 1 - Fall semester payment due.
- Aug. 1 - Deadline to waive participation in the University's health insurance plan.
- Aug. 15 - All balances paid after this date are subject to late payment fees.
- Wednesday after Labor Day - Fall semester begins; last date to decline tuition refund insurance for fall.
Key Dates - Spring Semester
- Late November - Spring semester bills mailed.
- Dec. 15 - Spring semester payment due.
- Jan. 6 - All balances paid after this date are subject to late payment fees.
- Third Tuesday in January - Spring semester begins; last date to decline tuition refund insurance for spring.
- March 1 - Financial aid application deadline.
- April 1 - Enrollment reservation agreement/payment deadline.
- May 1 - Last date to request refund of incoming admissions deposit and enrollment reservation payment.
Education Tax Credits
The Internal Revenue Service offers tax credits (American Opportunity/Lifetime Learning) to taxpayers who pay qualified tuition/fee charges for education. These credits allow the taxpayer to reduce tax liability on a dollar-for-dollar basis (subject to adjusted gross income limitations) once the credit has been determined. Visit My Salve to print your own 1098-T.