Business Office - Student Banking
Salve Regina has partnered with Santander Bank to provide an on-campus banking solution for students, faculty and staff. As part of this agreement, an ATM is located in the garden level of Miley Hall.
The following features are offered to all participants:
- Free checking and/or savings account with no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fee
- Free online banking with unlimited bill pay
- Free enhanced debit card with rewards program
- Cell phone app for mobile banking
- Overdraft protection
- An opening deposit for savings and checking of $10 per account
- Free first order of checks
- On-campus ATM with no service fee for account holders
Santander Bank has two branches within three miles of campus, with the closest branch at 292 Thames St., Newport. In addition, Santander has ATMs in all local CVS branches.
New students can establish a bank account during Orientation by completing an application and providing two forms of identification. Santander representatives are also on campus during the first week of classes, or students may enroll at the Newport branch or their hometown branch.
Student employment payments can be direct deposited to the Santander account, giving work-study students instant access to their funds on payday. Enrollment in the direct deposit program can be completed in the Office of Career Development or the Payroll Office.
Salve Regina also offers a 24-hour non-bank affiliated ATM, which is located on the lower level of Gerety Hall.