The Salve Card is utilized on campus for purchases in the Miley dining hall, McKillop Library cafe, Jazzman's/Sandella's, Miley Mart/Starbucks, the Sullivan Fitness Center, vending machines, Health Services (prescription payment), bookstore, library (Xerox and microfilm) and the mailroom. The card may also be used at the off campus locations listed below.
If the card is lost, it can be disabled almost immediately. All lost cards should be reported to the card office, located on the garden level of McKillop Library.
Deposits can be made to the Salve Card online with Mastercard or Visa, in person at the Business Office with cash or check, or by mail with a check. Salve Cards may not be used as a cash card. Money deposited will remain until the student leaves Salve Regina. Any money left on the card when a student leaves the University will be returned to the student tuition account if the balance is over $5.
Off Campus Locations
- A Market, 181 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Bar Cino Newport, 22 Washington Sqaure, Newport
- CVS, 181 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Diego's, 11 Bowen's Wharf, Newport
- Harry's Bar and Burger, 464 Thames St., Newport
- LaForge Restaurant, 186 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Newport Marriott (dining, spa and gift shop), 25 America's Cup Ave., Newport
- Smoke House, 31 Scott's Wharf, Newport
- Wharf Southern Kitchen, 37 Bowen's Wharf, Newport