Participation in community service is a visible way to live the mission of the University. All students serve at least 10 hours in Rhode Island prior to graduation, allowing them to share their talents with those in need and learn more about themselves and the community they call home.
Opportunities include working with children or the elderly, volunteering in a sports-oriented atmosphere or local soup kitchen, helping with food drives, working with animals, tutoring, assisting with environmental projects and more. Projects not offered through the center must be approved before they can be considered appropriate for a community service experience.
Students must log their service hours online in order to receive credit for graduation.
- Log in to the portal.
- Click “WebAdvisor for Students,” then “Community Service.”
- Click “Enter your Feinstein community service hours.”
- Complete your community service details and submit.
- Enter description and submit again to complete.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.