The Academic Center for Excellence provides academic support to all matriculated Salve Regina students. The center is comprised of four areas:
- Subject tutoring: Tutoring for most subjects is available by appointment. Some drop-in assistance for math is available Monday through Thursday evening.
- Learning and study strategies: The Academic Center for Excellence helps students improve their learning and study strategies, including time management, textbook reading, note-taking, studying, test prep, test-taking, project management and more.
- Disability Services: Disability Services ensures that students with disabilities receive appropriate accommodations and assistance in order to participate fully in the University's educational, residential, social and recreational programs.
- English for Academic Purposes: The English for Academic Purposes program provides support in academic language and intercultural communication for undergraduate students who are non-native speakers of English.
Tutoring and Office Hours
- Tutoring hours: 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday and 5-9 p.m. Sunday
- Office hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday