Located along Webster Street near Miley Hall, Tobin Hall houses the Office of Safety and Security. The former gardener's cottage for Catherine Lorillard Wolfe's sprawling Vinland estate, Tobin has been part of Salve’s campus since 1969.

Designed by the famed architectural firm of Peabody & Stearns, the Colonial Revival structure was completed in 1884. In 2002, Salve Regina received a historic preservation award from the Newport Historical Society for Tobin's exterior restoration.

What's Inside

Safety and Security

Fun fact:

Tobin Hall was named to honor beloved former faculty members, the Tobin twins – Sister Mary Jean (English) and Sister Mary Eloise (religious studies).