Located next to McKillop Library in the heart of campus, Munroe Center houses the Office of Information Technology. Built in 1888 as the stables for the nearby Wakehurst estate, this rusticated stone carriage house echoes the Gothic lines and English manor style of the estate’s primary structure. Named for former trustees and benefactors Martin and Rita Munroe, the center has been part of Salve’s campus since 1972.

What’s Inside

Information Technology