Salve Regina provides shuttle service to and from designated stops on and off campus, which are conveniently located near residence halls, academic buildings and other University facilities as well as locations throughout Newport. A valid Salve Regina ID is required to board all shuttles.
Students can track the shuttles and find stops through the "Passio GO" app, which is available from the Apple app store or Google Play store. The app features a real-time map that displays shuttle locations, estimated arrival times and an alerts and messaging center to relay important service information.
- 7 p.m. to midnight Sunday through Wednesday (on campus)
- 8 p.m. to midnight Sunday through Wednesday (off campus)
- 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. Thursday through Saturday (off campus)
Shuttles operate on a designated loop and will not deviate from their route at any time. Shuttles are not permitted to pick up or drop off at any location other than the designated stops.
On-Campus Route and Locations
- Ochre Point Avenue/Webster Street (Miley Hall)
- Rodgers Recreation Center
- Lawrence/Leroy avenues (Antone Academic Center)
- Lawrence/Shepard avenues (Reynolds Field)
- Lawrence/Ruggles avenues (Nethercliffe/Founders Hall)
- Ruggles Avenue (Stoneacre)
- Shepard Avenue (William Watts Sherman House)
- Shepard/Ochre Point avenues (Reefe Hall)
- Ochre Point/Leroy avenues (Our Lady of Mercy Chapel)
- Ochre Point Avenue/Webster Street (Ochre Court)
Off-Campus Route and Locations
- Bellevue Avenue/East Bowery Street (Stop & Shop)
- West Marlborough/Thames streets (Cardines Field)
- Thames/Mary streets (Brick Market Place)
- America’s Cup Avenue/Thames Street (Red Parrot Restaurant)
- Bellevue Avenue/CVS (opposite the Tennis Hall of Fame)
- Narragansett Avenue/Annandale Road (Walgreen Hall driveway)