All new students, including first-year, transfer and international students, are required to complete their electronic health record through Salve Regina's student health portal. Health records must be completed by Aug. 1. Students who do not submit a completed health record will be unable to register for spring 2021 courses until the record is received.
Questions? Contact Health Services at (401) 341-2904 or email@example.com.
Required Health Forms
Immunization record, which must be signed by a medical provider. Required immunizations:
- Two doses of measles, mumps, rubella (MMR)
- Three doses of hepatitis B
- Tdap within the last 10 years
- Two doses of meningitis MCV4 (meningitis B is not a substitute)
- Two doses of varicella
- Tuberculosis screening form
- Physical examination form (a form from your provider's office is also acceptable). You must have an exam within one year of starting classes. As annual physicals are insurance-based, please submit your most recent physical. Updated physicals may be submitted once they are available. Please note: Per the NCAA medical handbook, student-athletes must have an exam within six months of beginning practices.
- Copy of insurance card (front and back)
- Medical care authorization form
- Medical history form (available in the student health portal to complete electronically)
How to Complete Your Health Record
To access the student health portal:
- Visit salve.edu/health-portal and log in with your Salve Regina credentials.
- Click "My Forms" and complete the required forms. Some forms will need to be printed and signed by your medical provider.
- Once completed, click "Document Upload" to submit the required forms.
- You will have a "pending" notification until all forms are properly submitted.
- You will be notified of any missing information via secure messaging. A notification will be sent to your Salve Regina email address if you have a secure message.
All forms must be submitted through the student health portal. Forms will not be accepted by fax, mail or email.