All new students, including first-year, transfer and international students, are required to complete their electronic health record through Salve Regina's student health portal. For the entering class of fall 2021, the student health portal will open Monday, May 10. Students are required to complete their health record by Tuesday, June 15.
Required Health Forms
Please note: The COVID-19 vaccine is highly recommended. Requirements are subject to change per Rhode Island Department of Health recommendations.
Immunization record, which must be signed by a medical provider. Required immunizations:
- Two doses of measles, mumps, rubella (MMR)
- Three doses of hepatitis B
- Tdap within the last 10 years
- Two doses of meningitis MCV4 (meningitis B is not a substitute)
- Two doses of varicella
- Tuberculosis screening form
- Physical examination form (a form from your provider's office is also acceptable). You must have an exam within one year of starting classes. As annual physicals are insurance-based, please submit your most recent physical. Updated physicals may be submitted once they are available. Please note: Per the NCAA medical handbook, student-athletes must have an exam within six months of beginning practices.
- Copy of insurance card (front and back)
- Medical care authorization form
- Medical history form (available in the student health portal to complete electronically)
How to Complete Your Health Record
To access the student health portal:
- Visit salve.edu/health-portal and log in with your Salve Regina credentials. The student health portal will open Monday, May 10.
- Click "My Forms" and complete the required forms. Some forms will need to be printed and signed by your medical provider.
- Once completed, click "Document Upload" to submit the required forms.
- You will have a "pending" notification until all forms are properly submitted. The health record must be completed by Tuesday, June 15.
- You will be notified of any missing information via secure messaging. A notification will be sent to your Salve Regina email address if you have a secure message.
All forms must be submitted through the student health portal. Forms will not be accepted by fax, mail or email.