All new students, including first-year, transfer and international students, are required to complete their electronic health record through Salve Regina's student health portal. Students are required to complete their health record by June 15.
The COVID-19 vaccine is required for the fall 2021 semester and vaccination records must be submitted by Aug. 1.
To submit your vaccination record:
- Log in to the health portal with your Salve Regina credentials.
- In the "My Forms" menu at the top of the page, select and complete the "COVID vaccination form."
Health Services will assess student requests for medical and religious exemptions on a case-by-case basis.
Required Health Forms for New Students
Immunization record, which must be signed by a medical provider. Required immunizations:
- Two doses of measles, mumps, rubella (MMR)
- Three doses of hepatitis B
- Tdap within the last 10 years
- Two doses of meningitis MCV4 (meningitis B is not a substitute)
- Two doses of varicella
- Full series (two doses of Moderna or Pfizer, one dose of Janssen) of COVID-19. A WHO-approved vaccine is acceptable for international students.
- Tuberculosis screening (available in the student health portal to complete electronically). If you answer "Yes" to any of the screening questions, you must also submit the tuberculosis screening form, which must be signed by a medical provider.
- Physical examination form (a form from your provider's office is also acceptable). You must have an exam within one year of starting classes. As annual physicals are insurance-based, please submit your most recent physical. Updated physicals may be submitted once they are available. Please note: Per the NCAA medical handbook, student-athletes must have an exam within six months of beginning practices.
- Copy of insurance card (front and back)
- Medical care authorization form
- Medical history form (available in the student health portal to complete electronically)
How to Complete Your Health Record
To access the student health portal:
- Visit salve.edu/health-portal and log in with your Salve Regina credentials.
- Click "My Forms" and complete the required forms. Some forms (linked above) will need to be printed and signed by your medical provider.
- Once completed, click "Document Upload" to submit the required forms.
- You will have a "pending" notification until all forms are properly submitted. The health record must be completed by June 15.
- You will be notified of any missing information via secure messaging. A notification will be sent to your Salve Regina email address if you have a secure message.
All forms must be submitted through the student health portal. Forms will not be accepted by fax, mail or email.