Salve Regina University’s online Master of Science in healthcare administration program prepares clinical and business professionals to be innovative leaders in the health care industry. After earning their master’s degree in healthcare administration, our motivated graduates pursue health care management careers at hospitals, health systems, physician practices, government agencies and nonprofit organizations.
In addition to the M.S. in healthcare administration, we offer exploratory certificate programs in healthcare administration, healthcare leadership and cybersecurity and healthcare administration, as well as an MBA with a healthcare administration concentration. Through our popular accelerated program, qualified undergraduates can earn their bachelor’s and master’s degrees in just five years.
Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration
Accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education, our master’s degree in healthcare administration examines the latest trends in business and health care while prioritizing the analytical competencies expected by top organizations. Courses are taught by respected professionals who blend theoretical concepts with their personal expertise in the health care industry.
Our master’s degree is designed for flexibility, allowing students to tailor the program to meet their educational, professional and personal goals. Students benefit from small class sizes that facilitate networking opportunities and inquisitive discussions. Integrating discussions of ethics and public health into health care management, our healthcare administration curriculum aligns with Salve Regina’s mission to promote a harmonious, just and merciful world.
Healthcare Administration Curriculum
Suited to the schedules of busy professionals, our 12-course master’s degree in healthcare administration delivers a comprehensive exploration of the complex health care industry, from human resources management to health policy.
- HCA501: Introduction to Health Care
- HCA505: Health Care Marketing
- HCA509: Human Resources Management
- HCA519: Health Care Finance
- HCA525: Ethics for Health Professionals
- HCA528: Health Policy
- HCA533: Health Law
- HCA543: Public Health Administration
- HCA547: Application of Health Care Management Theory
- HCA570: Internship in Health Care Administration and Management (Students with professional experience may replace HCA570 with a third elective with approval from the program director.)
Students also choose two electives in healthcare administration, holistic studies or management.
- HCA500: Research Methods
- HCA540: Health Care and the Older Citizen
- HCA581: Special Topics in Health Care Administration and Management
- HCA591: Independent Study
- HLC505: Laboratory in Interpersonal Communication Skills
- HLC516: Psychology of Group Processes
- MGT555: Organizational Development
- MGT560: Labor Relations
- MGT561: Financial Management
- MGT567: Creative Problem-Solving
Learn More About Salve Regina’s Online M.S. in Healthcare Administration
Salve Regina’s Master of Science in healthcare administration prepares students to launch a career in health care management by tailoring experiential coursework to their career objectives. Discover the possibilities with an M.S. in healthcare administration.
Ready to apply?