CBO - Opportunities for Employers
Opportunities for Employers
Center for Business Outreach
Increase your return on investment by getting involved with Salve Regina students. The Center for Business Outreach connects employers with students, faculty and alumni in a win-win situation for all. Students gain durable workplace skills and companies meet potential future employees.
Build a student network, receive a plan with recommendations and new resources, give back to your school or community, share real-world experiences and life lessons with students and gain visibility on campus.
Using various platforms, students enhance their classroom experience through special projects, internships and job shadowing experiences designed to help business owners take the next step, expand their reach and consider the feasibility of ideas.
How it Works
Follow these steps to see if you’re a good fit for a classroom project.
- Submit the employer participation form.
- Talk to center staff to discuss needs, goals and expectations of all parties.
- If your project meets curriculum requirements, you will be referred to the applicable instructor. If your project isn't the right fit, we are happy to refer you to alternative resources on and off campus.
Ways to Get Involved
- Turn your idea into a classroom project.
- Become a business plan panelist.
- Serve as an entrepreneurial advisor.
- Volunteer as an entrepreneur in residence.
- Participate in our "Ask the Experts" speaker series.
- Invite us to tour your facility.
- Mentor a student.
- Offer job shadowing opportunities.
- Hire an intern or employee.
- Connect with the Center for Community Engagement and Service.
- Support or establish a business-related scholarship.