Campus Activities Board
The Campus Activities Board (CAB) is a volunteer student organization that supports the mission of the University and meets the needs of its students by providing intentional programming for a changing campus community. CAB is advised by the assistant director of student activities and is entirely student focused.
Committees and Directors
Music and Entertainment Committee: Plans all concerts on campus, including the spring concert, which is CAB's largest event of the year. Additional offerings include the annual winter formal.
- Director: Brooke Collentro
- Associate director of communications: Nina Beatrice
- Associate director of finance: Morgan Conneely
Spotlight Committee: Plans inspirational and educational events to explore important topics. Past speakers have included Jodie Sweetin, Chris Herren, Lauren Potter and Kevin Hines. Additional events include the Veterans Day ceremony and ghost tours.
- Director: Sarah Beach
- Associate director of communications: Hannah Lariviere
- Associate director of finance: Rachel Gundersen
Special Events Committee: Plans Things for Thursday, which features free giveaways and food trucks for undergraduate students.
- Director: Catherine Kareores
- Associate director of communications: Kailyn O. Leary
- Associate director of finance: Nicole Acampora
Travel and Outdoor Committee: Plans all trips off-campus and outdoors. Past trips have included New York City, Surf Day, Boston Red Sox and Providence Performing Arts Center.
- Director: Morgan Gedney
- Associate director: Megan Gilmore
- Communications officer: Samantha Farnsworth
- Finance officer: Megan Gilmore