Financial management majors are required to complete at least one internship related to their major before graduation. Students work closely with the Office of Career Development and their faculty advisors to find internship experiences that enhance their academic work and support their career goals.
Students enroll in the course Professional Internship in Business, which awards three credits for at least 120 hours of work at an approved site. The required internship may be completed during the academic year or in the summer.
Recent internships have included:
- Bank of Southern Connecticut
- Jade Engineered Plastics
- Martha's Vineyard Savings Bank
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter
- Moore, Virgadamo & Lynch
- Needham Bank
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Oppenheimer & Co.
- Pitney Bowes
- Prudential Prime Properties
- Smith Barney
- TD Ameritrade
- Yarlas, Kaplan, Santilli & Moran