Our students choose from more than 200 study abroad programs in more than 40 countries, sponsored by Salve Regina, affiliated universities and study abroad program providers. Current exchange and direct enrollment programs are listed below, and a full overview of available programs is available through ViaTRM, our online program search and application tool.
- Santiago, Chile: Universidad de los Andes – UANDES Business Exchange Semester
- Lyon, France: Université Catholique de Lyon - French Language and Culture Institute (ILCF) program
- Lyon, France: Université Catholique de Lyon - ESDES, School of Business and Management program
- Cork, Ireland: University College Cork
- Limerick, Ireland: Mary Immaculate College
- Kyoto, Japan: Doshisha University (spring only)
Direct Enrollment Programs
- Queensland, Australia: University of the Sunshine Coast
- Bristol, England: University of Bristol
- Oxford, England: St. Clare's Oxford
- London, England: St. Mary's University
- Thessaloniki, Greece: American College of Thessaloniki
- Rome, Italy: The American University of Rome
- Aberdeen, Scotland: University of Aberdeen
- Salzburg, Austria: Salzburg College
How to Apply
- Visit the ViaTRM login page and create an account using your salve.edu email address. If you already have an account, log in and skip to step 5.
- Complete the initial intake questions.
- Click "Cancel" in the top right corner of the question about program match.
- Click "Profile" in the top left corner.
- Go to the "Traveler Info" tab, fill it out completely and save. This will make the application process easier and ensure all relevant information is entered. It is very important to complete this step prior to starting an application.
- Click on "Programs" in the top left corner. If you know which program you want to apply for, you can look it up in the search bar. If you don’t know what program you want to apply for and want suggestions, click on "Program Match Tool" under "Too Many Options" in the top left corner.
- Once you are ready to apply, click into the program and select the term you are applying for to complete the application.
Once all application materials have been received and reviewed, you will receive an email from ViaTRM regarding your status change and an email from our office with your next steps. If you fail to submit the required forms, you may forfeit your acceptance. Please do not apply directly to the program/university until you have been approved to study abroad by our office.
- If you are approved, you will need to log back in and "commit" to your program, at which time you will receive further access to the portal to complete your pre-departure forms and documents.
- If you are conditionally approved or denied, we will be in touch with next steps.
- You must be in good financial standing with the University. You are required to pay Salve Regina tuition and a $650 study abroad fee. This fee is waived for students attending a recognized Salve Regina exchange institution. Refer to the home school tuition policy for details.
- You will be billed directly by the overseas institution or program provider for relevant room and board fees. Additional costs vary by program and/or cost of living in your study abroad location. Please refer to your study abroad budget sheet for further details.
- The participation agreement for parents/legal guardians will be emailed or mailed to your primary emergency contact. This must be signed and returned to our office.
- We will purchase supplemental international medical insurance for all accepted students. You will receive information about the policy and proof of coverage at pre-departure orientation.
- Check your salve.edu email account and ViaTRM account frequently. You will begin to receive messages about important pre-departure meetings and student visa workshops. Program-specific information will be sent by your overseas institutional contact.