Strategic Compass and Initiatives
Designing Our Future
Whether you are faculty, staff, students, alumni or part of the broader Salve community, we are eager to learn from you. We value your voice and your perspective, and encourage you to participate in this meaningful process as we plan for the future of Salve Regina University.
Dr. Kelli J. Armstrong, president
The University community is coming together to define our shared values and develop our strategic compass to help us navigate our future at Salve Regina. Working collaboratively and inclusively, we seek to explore, refine and complete the sentence: "Every Salve Regina student should have X by the time they graduate." This outcome will advance our mission, define what makes a Salve Regina education unique and guide our future planning and programming.
Our strategic compass will answer three questions:
- What does Salve Regina do best?
- What do Salve Regina’s strengths tell us about our core values as an institution?
- How do Salve Regina’s strengths and values shape what we believe every student should have when they graduate?
- Oyenike Balogun-Mwangi, assistant professor, Department of Psychology
- Debra Cherubini, assistant professor and chairwoman, Department of Nursing
- Peter Colosi, associate professor, Department of Philosophy
- Jennifer Jensen, associate dean of students
- Bonnie Kennedy, senior lecturer, Department of Business and Economics
- Anne McDermott, director of financial aid
- Sean O’Callaghan, associate professor, Department of Religious and Theological Studies
- Steven Rodenborn, dean of undergraduate studies
- Steven Symington, professor and chairman, Department of Biology and Biomedical Sciences
- Dan Titus, associate director, User Support Services