The Technology Services Center supports the campus community’s technology needs and aims to provide assistance in a timely manner. Our staff and student employees are skilled in troubleshooting various software and hardware technologies for Mac and HP users. We also provide access and support for printing and scanning, multimedia services, media services (AV), classroom and lab technology, and Salve Regina ID cards.
All technology issues and questions should be submitted via phone or email. Please call (401) 341-7777 from off campus or Ext. 7777 from on campus, or email email@example.com. We are located in the McKillop Library, Room 002 (garden level).
- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday*
- Closed Saturday
- 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday
* Offices will be closed on Fridays from noon to 4:30 p.m. May 28, July 2 and Fridays July 9 through Aug. 20.
- Antone Academic Center: Two Mac labs (Rooms 122 and 124) and a Mac digital photo lab (Room 110).
- McKillop Library: Two PC labs (Rooms 005 and 006) and a testing center (Room 004).
- O'Hare Academic Building: Digital forensics lab (access restricted to faculty and students participating in related academic programs).