As more health-related devices connect to the internet, privacy and security challenges continue to multiply. Salve Regina University’s graduate certificate in cybersecurity and healthcare administration prepares professionals to proactively manage and mitigate against current and emerging cybersecurity threats in the health care environment.
Enhance Your Cyber Management Skills
Our graduate certificate provides an in-depth understanding of cybersecurity threats to health care systems and examines best practices in risk management and digital health innovation. Coursework explores the laws and regulations applicable to electronic health records and develops the techniques necessary to build enterprise-wide cybersecurity awareness in this rapidly changing environment.
Salve Regina’s graduate certificate in cybersecurity and healthcare administration is designed for students who hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree and are looking for continued professional or personal development. Students in good academic standing who would like to continue their studies may apply to the M.S. in healthcare administration program and carry the credits forward.
- HCA530: Cybersecurity and Resiliency in Healthcare Administration
- HCA538: Cybersecurity and Healthcare Policy
- HCA542: Cybersecurity and Healthcare Law
Students also choose one of the following:
- ADJ576: High Technology Crime
- HCA551: Hacking the Future of Healthcare Administration
- HCA552: Digital Health, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Healthcare Administrations
- MGT558: Management of Cyber Opportunities and Threats