Campus Activities Board
The Campus Activities Board (CAB) is a volunteer student organization that supports the mission of the University and meets the needs of its students by providing intentional programming for a changing campus community. CAB is advised by the assistant director of student activities and is entirely student focused.
Committees and Directors
Music and Entertainment Committee: Plans all concerts on campus, including the spring concert, which is CAB's largest event of the year. Additional offerings include a formal dance and other entertainment-based events.
- Director: Anita Lahue
- Associate director of communications: Michela Cartier
- Associate director of finance: Nicole Acompora
Spotlight Committee: Plans inspirational and educational events to explore important topics. Past speakers have included Jodie Sweetin, Chris Herren, Lauren Potter and Kevin Hines. Additional events include the Veterans Day ceremony and a Comedy show.
- Director: Elizabeth Grace Beatty
- Associate director of communications: Sarah Rose
- Associate director of finance: Gregory Labrie
Special Events Committee: Plans Things for Thursday, which features free giveaways and food trucks for undergraduate students. Also, have several other Special Events throughout each semester.
- Director: Megan Cacciamo
- Associate director of communications: Laura Bacon
- Associate director of finance: Aria Alexander
Travel and Outdoor Committee: Plans all trips off-campus and outdoors. Past trips have included New York City, Surf Day, Boston Red Sox and Providence Performing Arts Center.
- Associate director of communications: Grace Soto
- Associate director of finance: Maritza Conte