Rhode Island Guarantee
Community College of Rhode Island graduates who earned an associate degree can transfer directly to Salve Regina through the Rhode Island Guarantee, which provides a clear, affordable path for eligible students to complete their bachelor's degree at the University.
The Rhode Island Guarantee ensures admission to Salve Regina and a seamless transfer of credits for CCRI graduates who meet minimum GPA requirements. At the core of the guarantee is an unwavering commitment to equity, opportunity and access for all students in higher education.
- An associate degree (complete or anticipated) from the Community College of Rhode Island.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Nursing, education and dual/accelerated programs are not included.
- No application fee.
- All students admitted through the Rhode Island Guarantee are eligible for an annual scholarship for their remaining two years, totaling $25,000 per year for on-campus residents or $21,500 per year for off-campus residents.
- Seamless transfer of credits.
- Guaranteed admission.
- Minimum course grade for transfer is C.
- Salve Regina will accept credits earned from previous AP or IB exams, dual or concurrent enrollment or online college coursework.
- In addition to the above scholarship, students may also apply for financial aid by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For more information, visit the Office of Financial Aid website.
For more information about the transfer application process and policies, or to start an application, visit salve.edu/transfer.