Institutional Research and Effectiveness
The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness is the primary source for consistent, accurate and unbiased University data and analyses. We seek to leverage institutional research and assessment for continuous improvement, supporting a University-wide commitment to systematic and intentional assessment and evaluation. Placing a greater strategic focus on outcomes, we strive to enhance the informational and analytic capacity of the campus community.
- Foster intentional and meaningful use of information to make decisions that benefit our students, our institution and our community.
- Enhance Salve Regina's capacity to use information and research from outcomes assessment and analyses in planning and decision-making.
- Empower campus constituents to be collaborative in efforts to improve our information and processes, with student success at the center.
Primary Areas of Support
- Institutional research, analytics and data governance
- Student learning outcomes assessment
- Institutional effectiveness assessment
- Compliance/accreditation support reporting
Published each fall, the University profile provides an overview of facts and figures about Salve Regina as of the institution’s official reporting date (Oct. 1).