Exchange students are welcome to study at Salve Regina for a semester or a full academic year. Semester sessions are offered August to December or January to May. Exchange students are required to arrive a few days before the start of the semester for international student orientation.
Exchange students come to us from our partner universities abroad:
- Australia: University of the Sunshine Coast, Sippy Downs
- Chile: Universidad de los Andes, Santiago
- Chile: Universidad Mayor, Santiago
- England: St. Mary's University
- England: University of Bristol
- France: Université Catholique de Lyon, Lyon
- Ireland: Mary Immaculate University, Limerick
- Ireland: University College Cork, Cork
- Japan: Doshisha University, Kyoto
- Scotland: The University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen
Exchange students are housed on campus and have access to the same programs and services as full-time students, including the McKillop Library, computer labs and health and counseling services. Students can participate in extracurricular activities, attend campus lectures and volunteer for community service initiatives.
Tuition is covered by the exchange program. Students are generally required to pay for their room, meals, books and other personal expenses. For the 2021-2022 academic year, these estimated costs are: