Admitted International Students
Salve Regina has partnered with Convera GlobalPay and Flywire to offer convenient options for international students to pay tuition and other fees from their home country and in their home currency.
Convera GlobalPay provides a convenient option for you to pay tuition and other fees in your home currency, either online or by bank transfer, with competitive exchange rates. You can choose from a wide selection of payment methods, including WeChat Pay, ALIPAY, UnionPay, ChinaPay and many more.
How to Make a Payment
- Log in to Nelnet to view your account balance.
- Select "Make a Payment."
- Select payment method "International Wire Transfer."
- Select the country where you're paying from, the amount due and click "Get a Quote."
- Select the payment method: Wire, credit card or mobile/online payment (WeChat, ALIPAY or other).
- Provide student details.
- Provide payer details. Who will be making this payment? Check "Use of Terms" box and proceed to payment.
- Print instructions for wire payment or log in payment provider. Notify me by SMS (tracking payment/optional).
- Complete your student payment online or in-person.
Salve Regina does not accept overpayments on student accounts. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account to avoid payment delays.
International student payment plan information and schedule of payments.
Questions? Visit Convera GlobalPay's FAQ page for guidance on frequently asked questions.
Flywire offers an innovative and streamlined way to make tuition payments from your home country. Flywire's mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
How to Make a Payment
- Visit Salve Regina's Flywire page. Enter your payment amount and country of origin.
- Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment or other local options.
- Create an account or log in to your existing Flywire account, then enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire. For bank transfers, follow the instructions provided to send your funds. Depending on your bank, payment may be made online, in person or over the phone. For debit/credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency. Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
- Track your payment by logging in to your Flywire account at any time. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution.
Questions? Contact Flywire customer support at (800) 346-9252, firstname.lastname@example.org or flywire.com/help. No matter your time zone, a multilingual customer support team is available via live chat, email or phone to answer any of your questions.