CRM Specialist/ Senior Admissions Counselor
Office Location: Ochre Court, Room 001
- B.S. in meteorology, minor in technical mathematics
- MBA, Salve Regina University
Areas of Expertise:
I work as part of the Admissions communications and marketing team.
- Member, New England Association for College Admissions Counseling (NEACAC)
- Former admissions counselor at Dean College
- Former student admissions representative at Plymouth State University
Newport, in my opinion, is the perfect balance of a city. While there is always something happening around town, it has quiet and calm moments that can be enjoyed simply by walking along the shore. It’s hard to pick my favorite aspect, but if I had to choose I would have to say being able to be at the beach in minutes. One of my favorite things to do is grab a good book, read by the ocean and enjoy the fresh air after work. If you’re looking for something to do during your time in town, a cruise down Ocean Drive is a must (even better if you catch it around sunset)!