Associate Dean of Admissions, Admission
Areas of Expertise:
During my time working in Salve’s admissions office, I have worked with alumni volunteers, the campus visit program, student ambassadors and events.
- Member, New England Association for College Admissions Counseling (NEACAC)
- Member, Illinois Association for College Admissions Counseling (IACAC)
- Member, Western Association for College Admissions Counseling (WACAC)
- Member, National Association for College Admissions Counseling (NACAC)
- Member, Collegiate Information and Visitor Services Association (CIVSA)
- First Year Transitions instructor at Salve Regina University
- Former admissions tour guide, Resident Assistant and Orientation leader, Salve Regina University
Salve has been my second home for over 20 years. Our community has brought so many incredible mentors and friends into my life and it is truly the people that make Salve a special place. The opportunity to live on Aquidneck Island is an added bonus. From wonderful restaurants to the great outdoors, a rich history to a vibrant arts scene, our island has something for everyone. I enjoy walks at Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge in the late afternoon, evenings at Second Beach in Middletown, views from the Cliff Walk, outdoor documentary movies with newportFILM, drives on Ocean Drive and sunset cruises in Narraganset Bay. I am so fortunate that many Salve friends still live locally and look forward to regular “family dinners” and traditions with my Salve family.
Some advice for the college search and beyond… Visit not only the college campus but also the surrounding community, which will become your home away from home. While others in your life will provide advice, listen to your heart. Once you make a decision about where you’ll attend college, make the most of every opportunity. Try new things, challenge yourself, meet new people and stick it out, even when things feel difficult. This is where growth and development truly happens. Learning occurs outside of the classroom as you will in it, so make sure you take advantage of leadership opportunities, service, and other extracurricular activities. You will make lifelong friendships and memories and carry the Salve spirit with you beyond your college years. We look forward to welcoming you to the Salve family!