Director of International Recruitment and Admissions
Office Location: Ochre Court, Room 104
- B.A., honors in history
- M.A. in history
- Member, National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC). Former assembly delegate and teller, former member of the finance, governance and nominating, and international initiatives committees, and former faculty for Guiding the Way to Inclusion.
- Member, New England Association for College Admission Counseling (NEACAC). Recipient of the Harry R. Carroll Distinguish Service Award, Professional of the Year and President's Service Award. Former member of the executive board, governing board, five standing committees and two-term treasurer.
- Member, International Association for College Admission Counseling
- Member, College Board. Resident faculty for summer institute and symposium on international admissions.
- Member, Council of International Schools (CIS)
- Member and current chair, Study Rhode Island consortium of international admissions officers
- Member, China Institute of College Admission Counseling (ChinaICAC)
- Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), Circle of Excellence Award (Gold and Silver) for publications
- Former member of the admission staffs at Becker, Dean and Emerson Colleges, MIT, Boston University and Clark University.
I travel extensively for work and pleasure. My wife and I have been to more than four dozen countries on five continents, and 49 of the 50 U.S. states. (Can you guess which one I’m missing?)
It’s no surprise that I’m a big supporter of study abroad and exchange programs. Your college years are the perfect time to study away and Salve offers a variety of options in over 40 different countries. We have yearlong and semester programs, short term and summer programs, even a one-week overseas service trip during winter break. Explore our opportunities.