Assistant Director/ Coordinator of Transfer Admissions
Office Location: Ochre Court, Room 001
- B.S. in marketing, minor in business administration, Salve Regina University
- MBA, Salve Regina University
Areas of Expertise:
I work with students from Long Island, Texas and transfer students. I also work as part of the admissions communications and marketing team.
- Member, New England Association for College Admissions Counseling (NEACAC)
- Executive Board Member, New England Transfer Association (NETA)
- Coordinator for Texas Recruitment Tour, National Catholic Colleges Admissions Association (NCCAA)
There’s a lot that goes into the college search, but aside from all the facts and figures, the most important part is how you feel on a campus. If you don’t like the initial feeling, the people you interact with, the level of customer service you receive, perhaps that’s an indicator of how your experience would be as a student there. Don’t be afraid to ask a lot of questions, even if you think they’re silly.
For me, when I was looking for a college to call home, Newport was the perfect in-between of a metropolitan city and a suburban area. I love being able to walk everywhere, to experience local restaurants, comedy shows, music festivals and more. And being by the water – you can’t beat it. From the time I was a student here, to being an alumni, to now a full blown Newport resident, I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else.