Associate Dean of Admissions and Coordinator of Athletic Recruitment
Office Location: Ochre Court, Room 002
- B.A. in communications, minor in business administration
Areas of Expertise:
I work with students from Rhode Island, Oklahoma and Arkansas. I also work with our coaching staff to help coordinate the recruitment of student athletes.
- Member, New England Association of College Admission Counseling (NEACAC)
- Member, Rhode Island Association of Admission Officers (RIAAO)
- Former director of admission, Sacred Heart University
- Former coordinator of student affairs, School of Museum of Fine Arts
- Former head coach, women’s swimming, Sacred Heart University
- Former head coach, women’s cross country, Salve Regina University
- Former assistant coach, men’s and women’s swimming, Boston University
- Former assistant coach, women’s volleyball, Roger Williams University
I am a true New Englander at heart, loving the blend of ocean and mountains and experiencing each season, so when it came to choosing a place to raise a family, Aquidneck Island checked all the boxes. I appreciate the luxury of living in such a vibrant community and make a point each day to experience the uniqueness of our habitat. Whether it be going for a bike ride on Ocean Drive, jogging alongside the deer at Sachuest wildlife refuge or playing beach volleyball into the sunset, I never take my surrounding for granted. I live in Middletown with my husband Ben and our boys Easton and Beckett. Our boys keep me busy with all their activities but I love to carve out time to work on projects in the house and around the yard. We all enjoy heading up to the lakes region in New Hampshire when given the chance.
When deciding on a college, stay true to what makes your heart happy. If you feel confident walking around a campus, there’s a good chance that you will flourish there.