Senior Associate Dean of Admissions
Office Location: Ochre Court, Room 001A
- BFA in theatre arts
Areas of Expertise:
I work with students from a select number of schools in Rhode Island, including some of our most local students on Aquidneck Island. I also work with many of our transfer students and adult learners who are interested in pursuing or completing an undergraduate degree. In addition, I lead the marketing and communications team in admissions and work with the University to get you the information you want and need.
- Member and co-leader of the Women in Admissions Special Interest Group, National Association of College Admissions Counseling (NACAC)
- Former governing board member, assembly delegate and conference chair, New England Association of College Admission Counseling (NEACAC)
- Member, New England Transfer Association (NETA)
- Member, Rhode Island Association of Admission Officers (RIAAO)
- Former associate director of admissions, Dean College
- Former admission officer, University of Rhode Island
My best advice for students considering Salve Regina (and any college on their list) is to visit. During your time there, pay careful attention to how you feel on that campus and with the members of the University community. Although I believe firmly in making decisions based on facts and data, it is the feeling of belonging and comfort that allows our students to take risks, try new things and push themselves. When you feel at home it helps you take full advantage of the transformational experience Salve provides, leading to your individual success.
When you visit, make sure to enjoy our city by the sea. In the summer you can find me at the beach or enjoying some locally caught fish and chips at the Clam Shack. In the fall, I enjoy the festivals downtown and an evening at Perro Salado with some avocado fries. My family and I enjoy outdoor skating in the winter rounded out with some gourmet tator tots at Wharf Pub and in the spring we take in the large St. Patrick’s Day celebrations and daffodil days.