Salve Regina participates in the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship program for international undergraduate students. The scholarships are available for any area of study and recognize students who have a vision for advancing intercultural learning and understanding at the University.
The scholarship covers at least 50 percent of the annual tuition and is renewable with satisfactory academic progress. Students who receive a merit scholarship with their offer of admission can have their award increased to cover at least 50 percent of tuition.
Students who fit the following eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Be a first-year international applicant to Salve Regina. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school outside of the United States.
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- Apply for admission to Salve Regina using the Common Application and submit all required documents. (Salve waives the application fee for international students.)
- Complete the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship application by February 28. The scholarship application requires a 500-1,000 word essay or a 2-5 minute video essay describing your aspirations to conduct projects, research or other experiences that will advance intercultural learning at Salve Regina.
- If awarded a scholarship, claim it by submitting the enrollment fee by May 1.
- Priority deadline to apply for admission: February 1
- Deadline to apply for the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship: February 28
- Deadline to submit the enrollment fee: May 1
To check the status of your application for admission, please go online to your student status page or contact us at email@example.com or +1 (401) 341-2908.