Our graduate certificate in cybersecurity and intelligence gives managers in all organizations and sectors the tools they need to protect critical digital assets and lead in a rapidly changing environment.
Stay Ahead of Disruptive Cyber Events
Our four-course program focuses on the importance of cybersecurity planning in order to stay ahead of changing trends and challenges. We provide practical training in developing policies and risk management strategies that guide the direction of digital development and implementation of innovative technologies in companies and systems.
Managers need a deep understanding of the context in which they operate in order to harness the right tools, strategies, people and training to protect their companies from a rapidly developing array of cyber threats. Our program introduces students to the threat environment and the methodology of threat investigation and explores the standards, benchmarks, tools and security controls used by the most advanced organizations.
Who Will Benefit?
- Government officials and town managers
- Law enforcement leadership
- Business operations managers
- Senior executives in for-profit enterprises and nonprofit organizations
- Defense contractors
- Insurance risk managers
- Manufacturing general managers
- Product engineers
The certificate program consists of four online courses, which are rigorous, graduate-level courses. Each course takes seven weeks to complete and you may start with any course. At the end of the program, you will have earned the certificate and 12 graduate credits.
- ADJ530: Cyber-Threat Analysis
- ADJ543: Cyber Intelligence
- ADJ576: High Technology Crime
Students also choose one of the following:
- ADJ531: Cyber-Threat Management
- MGT558: Management of Cyber Opportunities and Threats