We're taking our Fall Festival Weekend to a whole new level!
With engaging and informative events scheduled throughout this month, October Family Fest features an array of virtual activities for parents, families, alumni and students to connect with the Salve Regina community. Join us at one of the many presentations and conversations, including coffee with President Kelli J. Armstrong, chats with some of your favorite faculty, and more.
Stay tuned for email newsletters, tours of campus and more! See the detailed schedule of events below and register today at the links provided. Be sure to grab all your Salve gear for our virtual events! Shop online today at the Salve Regina University Bookstore.
Schedule of Events
- SeahawkTalk™ featuring Gerry Willis - Tuesday, Sept. 29, 3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Faculty Reunion Series: Bio, Anthropology/Global Studies, and more - Tuesday, Sept. 29, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- McGinty Lecture Series: How Did We Get Here? A Conversation with Presidential Historian Robert Dallek - Thursday, Oct. 1, 7 p.m.
- Ask the Faculty: Business Studies - Thursday, Oct. 1, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Faculty Book Chat: Dr. Debra Curtis - Friday, Oct. 2, 11 a.m.
- Coffee with the President - Saturday, Oct. 3, 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Family and Student Virtual Yoga Class - Sunday, Oct. 4, 11 a.m.
- Faculty Reunion Series: Journalism, English and Communications - Tuesday, Oct. 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Parents' Cocktail Hour - Saturday, Oct. 10, 7 p.m.
- Faculty Reunion Series: Business and Economics - Tuesday, Oct. 13, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Ask the Faculty: Dr. Sean O’Callaghan and Dr. Troy Catterson - Wednesday, Oct. 14, 7 p.m.
- Campus Conversations - Tuesday, Oct. 20, 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Faculty Reunion Series: Nursing - Tuesday, Oct. 20, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Family and Student Virtual Scavenger Hunt - Friday, Oct. 23 - Sunday, Oct. 25
- Rosary Recital - Saturday, Oct. 24, 10 a.m.
- Ask a Professor: Dr. Robin Hoffmann - Monday, Oct. 26, 7 p.m.
- Faculty Reunion Series: Music - Tuesday, Oct. 27, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Faculty Book Chat: Dr. Donna Harrington-Lueker - Wednesday, Oct. 28, 7 p.m.