Saturday, April 4
Connections Day is our largest accepted student event to help you choose Salve Regina.
We invite you and your family to join President Dr. Kelli J. Armstrong, faculty and students for our 2020 Connections Day.
Check-in will run from 9-9:45 a.m. in Ochre Court. The program will begin promptly at 10 a.m. and end at 4 p.m.
Individualized morning schedules will be prepared for all visiting students.
When registering you will first be directed to log into your student status page. If you need assistance, please contact the admissions office at email@example.com or by calling 401-341-2908.
On Connections Day you will:
- Meet with Financial Aid, Athletics and Student Engagement.
- Check out our residence halls and eat in our dining hall.
- Meet with academic representatives from your major.
- Attend a panel discussion with current students to ask them about life on campus and in Newport.
- Learn about the benefits of a liberal arts education and the Salve Regina experience.
Can't make it to Connections Day? Learn more about other opportunities to visit campus.