Updated date: Saturday, April 18
Connections Day is our largest event for accepted students and their families, designed to help you gain a better understanding of living and learning at Salve Regina.
In an effort to adhere to the guidelines set forth by the state of Rhode Island, Salve Regina will provide virtual opportunities for our accepted students to learn more and explore our campus from the comfort of your home. Our priority is to protect the health of you, your family and all of our community members.
We invite you and your family to join President Kelli J. Armstrong, faculty and students for our 2020 Connections Day.
When registering, you will first be directed to log in to your student status page. If you need assistance, please contact the Office of Admissions at (401) 341-2908 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Connections Day you will:
- Meet with Financial Aid, Athletics and Student Engagement.
- Check out our residence halls and eat in our dining hall.
- Meet with academic representatives from your major.
- Attend a panel discussion with current students to ask them about life on campus and in Newport.
- Learn about the benefits of a liberal arts education and the Salve Regina experience.
Can't make it to Connections Day? Learn more about other opportunities to visit campus.