The Center for Student Development serves as a nexus between student and academic affairs and works collaboratively across the campus community to promote student development and engagement. We provide a dynamic four-year co-curricular trajectory for students to cultivate holistic growth, leadership and the tools to create positive social change. Through our work, students understand the intersection of the University mission and their roles as leaders in the local and global community.
- Students will be confident and capable leaders who create positive social change that speaks to their passions and to diverse local and global community needs.
Our values drawn from the University mission:
- Mercy, justice and harmony
Our values drawn from the social change model of leadership development:
- Individual: Consciousness of self, congruence and commitment
- Group: Collaboration, common purpose and controversy with civility
- Community: Citizenship, careers and change