Apple’s education store allows students, faculty and staff to purchase computers, software, and select accessories at special prices. Newly accepted students, along with parents purchasing on behalf of their student, are also eligible.
You may have your order shipped directly to you, or you may pick it up at your local Apple retail store.
To view our recommended systems:
- Visit Salve Regina’s Apple site
- Choose the blue “Recommended Systems” towards the middle of the page
- Shop Now
Recommended Apple systems provide:
- A smart design that is durable for your college lifestyle and friendly to the environment.
- Mac OS, which comes with the security and reliability of built-in defenses against viruses.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Office programs and the ability to run Windows.
- Fun with photos, music, movies and more with pre-loaded iLife software.
You will also need:
- Installed and updated antivirus software (needed to join the campus network). AVG Antivirus is the recommended freeware.
Apple systems include an AppleCare+ protection plan, which is a three-year hardware and software warranty and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage. Please click here to access additional information regarding Apple’s AppleCare+ protection plan.
Laptops may be serviced at any Apple retail location or at the Technology Services Center in the McKillop Library. For hands-on help, visit the Apple support page.