You've made it through SATs, essay writing and the application process, and we're excited to welcome you into the Salve Regina community. Celebrate your hard work up until now.
We hope that the rest of your decision-making process will lead you to choose Salve Regina as the place to spend your next four years. Here are some important next steps:
1. Ready to Become a Seahawk?
- If you've been accepted and have made your decision, please visit salve.edu/deposit to complete your enrollment. Congratulations, and welcome! Deposits are due by May 1.
2. Make Salve a Reality.
- Apply for financial aid. All students are encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. The form opens Oct. 1 and the priority deadline is March 1. Be sure to enter the Salve Regina school code: 003411.
- Visit our financial aid page for other scholarship information, important dates and additional help.
3. Get Connected.
- Connect with other students considering Salve Regina during Connections Day, a day for accepted students, scheduled for Saturday, April 1. Registration is now open!
- Schedule a campus tour to visit us anytime. Tours are offered most weekdays and select Saturdays throughout the spring.
- Be a Salve Regina student for a day: Shadow a future classmate, eat in the dining hall and attend class. Class visits are offered weekdays throughout the spring. Register for a class visit.
- Like our Class of 2021 Facebook page, and follow Salve Regina on Facebook, Twitter and Vimeo to stay in touch and see what's happening on campus. Explore thisissalve.com to learn more about Salve Regina and get to know some of our current students.