Conley Hall, located near campus on Gammell Road, accommodates sophomore students. Built in 1903 and originally known as Faxon Lodge, the structure was designed by Ogden Codman Jr. for New York stockbroker Frank Sturgis. Salve Regina owned the property from 1969-1986 and reacquired it in 2008.
Just the Facts
- Historic home/carriage house
- Housing capacity: 45
- Room options: Four singles, nine doubles, one triple and five quads
- Amenities: Lounge and kitchen on the first floor
- Room and board
Building Type: Upperclassmen Housing