On your iPad or laptop, you can sail with the Salve Regina team, share coffee with a professor, conduct environmental research on the Atlantic Ocean, view our unique residence halls, run along the Cliff Walk in Newport or experience Friday Night Live.
Salve Regina is pleased to present this cutting edge, interactive viewbook allowing you to explore the undergraduate student experience at the University.
To get started, select an option below. If you are using an Apple device such as an iPad, select the HTML5 option. All other Web browsers should use the Flash option.
Tips for viewing
- It is best to experience the viewbook in full screen mode.
- Most Web browsers have a full screen mode found under the view menu. Also for a Web browser (in Flash) your best option for viewing will be to set the resolution of your monitor to more than 1280x800. This will allow the viewbook to be completely visible in full screen mode.
- For full screen mode on the iPad, you will need to add it to your iPad home screen by clicking the icon located next to the URL.
- Both versions include a navigation bar that you can access by clicking on the top of the page.
- There are both horizontal and vertical arrow clicks to view additional content in each theme.
If you have any questions or comments, or if you are interested in an assisted tour of the viewbook, email firstname.lastname@example.org.