Fall Open House
Sunday, Oct. 26, 2014
We invite you to take a closer look at our beautiful oceanfront campus during our fall open house. You are encouraged to explore the campus at your leisure and according to your individual interests. Newport is bustling with activity throughout the fall and it is a perfect time to visit.
While on campus, we invite you to:
- Meet the faculty and learn about academic programs and majors
- Meet current Salve Regina students
- Attend workshops on financial aid and admissions
- Take a trolley tour of campus
- Explore the mansions, residence halls and academic buildings
- Speak with our coaches and student athletes
- Learn about student run clubs and organizations, study abroad and internship opportunities
Available from February through April, the Day Visit program allows accepted students to spend a day with a student ambassador and experience what it means to be a Salve Regina student. Accepted students attend class with their ambassador, interact with Salve Regina students and faculty, and enjoy lunch in our dining hall.
Space is limited, so please submit a request at least two weeks in advance of the date you would like to visit to Nicholas Albanese, admissions counselor. The program is limited to accepted students only, and each student must be registered individually so that we may provide the best possible experience.
Special Group Visits
Organizations or groups wishing to schedule independent or tailored visits have the opportunity to do so on select Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10 a.m. throughout each semester. Requests for the 2014-2015 academic year can be emailed to Mary Beth Luzitano, senior assistant director for transfer admissions. We will review all requests on an individual basis and send a confirmation if we are able to accommodate your group.