Campus Activities Board
The Campus Activities Board (CAB) is a volunteer student organization that supports the mission of the University and meets the needs of its students by providing social, recreational and developmental programs that promote learning and personal development.
CAB is advised by the assistant director of student activities and is entirely student focused.
Committees and Directors
Travel Committee: Plans all trips off-campus and outdoors. Past trips have included New York City, Surf Day, Boston Red Sox and Providence Performing Arts Center.
- Director: Gabrielle Kuba
- Associate director: Delaney Smith
- Finance officer: Andrew Siaba
- Communications officer: Jacquelyn Cutts
Music and Entertainment Committee: Plans all concerts on campus, including the spring concert, which is CAB's largest event of the year. Additional offerings include the annual Halloween dance and winter formal.
- Director: Shannon Soule
- Associate director: Isabella Colletti
- Finance officer: Ming Fen Congdon
- Communications officer: Erica Staley
Spotlight Committee: Plans inspirational and educational events to explore important topics. Past speakers have included Jodie Sweetin, Chris Herren, Lauren Potter and Johnny Cupcakes. Additional events include the Veterans Day ceremony and ghost tours.
- Director: Morgan Gedney
- Associate director: Lauren Healy
- Finance officer: Misty Jackson
- Communications officer: Kelly Richards
Special Events Committee: Plans Things for Thursday, which features free giveaways for undergraduate students.
- Director: Cathryn Blair
- Associate director: Michaela Lacerra
- Finance officer: Stephanie Lewis
- Communications officer: Jenna Boyle
Comedy Committee: Plans appearances by comedians, hypnotists and magicians. Past performers have included Eric Dittelman and Girl Code, Guy Code.
- Director: Morgan Conneely
- Associate director: Rachel Gundersen
- Finance officer: Kristin Pezzone
- Communications officer: Brooke Collentro