A Message From President Kelli J. Armstrong
Though our world may be in upheaval, the educational work of Salve Regina continues. Now more than ever, our mission-centered approach to higher education is what our world needs, and we are thrilled that you are considering Salve Regina for your college experience.
Join Our Virtual Events
While we are all practicing social distancing, Salve Regina is offering a variety of opportunities to experience our welcoming community. We encourage families who have requested information from the University (especially accepted students) to check their email consistently, as we are regularly adding new opportunities for engagement.
- Virtual information sessions: These live programs allow you to hear about our mission, campus life and academics directly from an admissions counselor in a group setting. During these sessions, you will learn about our application process and timeline, have an opportunity to live chat with an admissions professional and view our video tour of campus. It’s a great introduction to Salve Regina and the opportunities that exist here.
- Counselor meetings: These one-on-one video calls are designed to be informational and offer you a chance to have your unique questions answered, whether you are just starting your college search or in the final stages of making your college decision.
- Seaside chats with the Salve Admit Guy: Designed with the families of admitted students in mind, our seaside chats are discussion-based Q&A sessions with members of the University community. This is a great opportunity for your whole family to ask final questions as you decide to choose Salve Regina. Click the link to see each session's theme and special guests. To join, use the code GoSeahawks20. Past events have been recorded and can be watched using the password GoSeahawks20.
- Admitted student chats: Exclusively for admitted students, these events are casual and don't require you to register in advance. You can find the times the chat room is open and the link to enter on your student status page. Simply drop in when you want, as many times as you want, to meet other students also considering Salve Regina.
- Connections Day: If you missed our recent accepted student event, Connections Day, we have now posted the recordings of all sessions. We look forward to welcoming you to the Salve Regina community this fall.
- Spring open house: If you missed our recent virtual open house for students and families exploring Salve Regina, we have posted the recordings of all sessions. We hope you will watch the pieces that most interest you and join us for an upcoming live virtual session, or save the date for our fall open house on Sunday, Oct. 18.
- College search workshops: These webinars will guide you as you begin to navigate the admissions search and application process. We encourage students and families to join our experienced team as they walk you through various topics. Students considering Salve Regina or simply wanting to learn more about the college search process are encouraged to review the full list of offerings.
- Complete our request for information form to receive invitations to additional upcoming events.