Office Location: Ochre Court, garden level
- B.A in administration of justice and political science, Salve Regina University
- M.A. in humanities (In Progress), Salve Regina University
Areas of Expertise:
In the office, I am the Multicultural Recruitment Coordinator, OCHRE Scholarship Coordinator, and work on our Salve Experience Team!
- Former Admissions Ambassador, Salve Regina University
- Member, New England Association of College Admissions Counseling (NEACAC)
- Member, New England Counselors of Color Bridging Access to College (NECBAC)
- Previous work in the cybersecurity field
When I think of Salve, the first thought that comes to my mind is opportunity. It not only gave me the chance to be a first generation graduate in my family but also to grow and serve others. I can recall the topic of an essay that granted me the opportunity to study at Salve and it was this idea of “Pay it Forward”. Those words stuck with me during my undergraduate experience and even led me back to join the Salve Regina family once again as a staff member. I value opportunity and access, and being a part of the admissions team allows me to continue to “pay it forward” to other prospective students so they can experience Salve’s transformative education and work towards a world that is harmonious, just and merciful.
My advice to applicants: treat the college search as a reflective process. Note the things you enjoy, dislike, wish were different and then use that as a guide and apply them to your search. Look for the things you wish to remain in your college experience, things you want to avoid, and the things you want but have not had the opportunity to do. This can help narrow your search and provide some clarity when it comes to making a decision.