Senior Assistant Director/ Coordinator of On-Campus Events
Office Location: Ochre Court, Room 002C
- B.A. in communication studies, public relations concentration
- M.Ed. in school counseling (grades 5-12)
Areas of Expertise:
I manage all admissions-related on-campus events through the Salve experience team.
- Member, National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
- Member, New England Association for College Admissions Counseling (NEACAC)
- Member, Collegiate Information and Visitors Services Association (CIVSA)
- Member, Rhode Island Association of Admission Officers (RIAAO)
- Former admissions counselor, University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth
- Former admissions counselor, Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
- Former graduate assistant and representative, Bridgewater State University
- Former student admissions tour guide, Bridgewater State University
I’ve been working in admissions for over a decade. I’ve seen the college search process evolve as technology and social media have become the forefront of the college search. My biggest piece of advice is to get to campus. There’s something to be said about feeling “at home” when visiting a college or university. Make sure to visit during the different seasons, as well as during the prospective and accepted stages of the college search process. Don’t rely solely on social media to make your decision. Although we are heavily influenced by those around us, the best way to know if a college or university is for you would be to get there and experience it for yourself.