For Transfer Students
Orientation is designed to help transfer students begin their transition to Salve Regina, expose them to the broad educational opportunities the University has to offer and integrate them and their families into campus life.
Details for Transfer Students
Check-in will begin at 8:30 a.m. in the O'Hare Academic Building. Resident students may begin moving in to their residence halls after Orientation ends at 1:30 p.m.
- Check-in and continental breakfast
- Opening prayer, welcome and mission
- Life in the Salve community
- Student support services session
- Information technology presentation
- Small group activities and student ID photos
- Lunch and services fair
- The academic experience and services
- Academic advising overview
- Advising and registration
- Closing reception
You must submit your completed health forms to Health Services prior to or during Orientation. Students who do not submit a completed health record will be unable to register for courses until the form is received.