Off-Campus Living

The Office of Residence Life and the Dean of Students Office assist students living off campus by listing local realtors, providing information about finding a rental and being available to answer questions and concerns.

How Do I Live Off Campus?

Salve Regina holds no formal process for juniors and seniors to live off campus.

While first-year students, sophomores and juniors are guaranteed housing and are required to live on campus, those who are commuting from their legal guardian's permanent residence or those requiring married or family housing may be exempt from this requirement. Requests must be submitted to the Office of Residence Life prior to the year of residency requirement.

Students living off campus should keep their local address and phone number on file with the Office of the Registrar and must also register their vehicle information with the Office of Safety and Security.

Health Services, Counseling Services, Career Development and all other offices and services are available to students living off campus. Additionally, off-campus students may enroll in any of the University's meal plan options. The five-meal plan is designed for commuter students and includes five meals per week in the Miley cafeteria (or meal exchanges where offered) and $75 in Seahawk Bucks.

Office of Residence Life
(401) 341-2210
Walgreen Hall, Administrative Wing

Dean Of Students
(401) 341-2145
Miley Hall, Room 118