Move-in registration is now open in My Housing. As a reminder, move-ins for the spring semester will be scheduled in shifts over multiple days, with students returning between Thursday, Jan. 14 and Monday, Jan. 18. This includes students living at the Newport Marriott.
The following move-in procedures have been carefully designed to abide by social distancing and to limit the number of students and family members on campus at any given time.
- Shifts will be limited to allow for social distancing. You will receive an approval email for the shift that you have chosen.
- To limit the number of individuals coming to campus, please select one or two people to assist if possible.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms and/or close contacts, you will be asked to postpone your move-in and should contact the Office of Residence Life for assistance. Screening questions will be included in your approval email.
- Students and families will be required to wear masks while inside campus buildings.
- On your move-in date, you will be directed to Rodgers Recreation Center to complete the testing process and begin the check-in process.
- Once you have completed the testing and check-in process, you may proceed to your residence hall. Resident Advisors will be available to answer any questions.
Questions? Contact the Office of Residence Life at (401) 341-2210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.