Salve Regina is committed to offering a dynamic and diverse classroom experience that is welcoming to all students. We welcome non-native English speaking international students to apply before they have reached the University's English proficiency requirements. Salve Regina offers conditional admission to undergraduate students who meet all admission requirements except for English proficiency.
- The Common Application and Salve Regina Common Application supplement
- $65 application fee
- Official secondary school transcripts (transfer students need to also submit university transcripts)
- Letter of recommendation
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or PTE Academic scores
Rolling admission: Applications are evaluated as they arrive and decisions are mailed shortly thereafter, usually within two months. Spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Once conditional admission is offered, students must submit official test scores of the following:
- Nursing and education majors must submit SAT scores of 530 or higher in critical reading and math sections or a composite score of 1150 and TOEFL scores of 80 iBT or 550 paper-based, IELTS score of 6.5 or PTE Academic score of 53.
- All other majors must submit TOEFL scores of 80 iBT or 550 paper-based, IELTS score of 6.5 or PTE Academic score of 53
The deadline to submit a score is Dec. 1 for the spring semester (January-May) and April 1 for the fall semester (August-December).
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students are not offered an I-20 in support of an application for a student visa from Salve Regina at the time of conditional acceptance. Students may receive an I-20 from Salve Regina or apply for a transfer of their current I-20 when they have:
- Gained full admission to Salve Regina
- Submitted an enrollment deposit of $700
- Submitted Salve Regina's financial certification form and supporting sponsorship or scholarship letters
Students planning to enroll full-time in an ESL program based in the United States should work with the ESL provider for issuance of an I-20.