Salve Regina has partnered with Connection, a premiere HP education partner, to offer top-of-the-line HP laptops with extended warranties at a reduced cost.
Connection's education store allows students, faculty and staff to purchase computers, software and accessories at a discounted price. Newly accepted students, along with parents purchasing on behalf of their student, are also eligible.
For added convenience, your purchase will ship directly to your home, allowing you to familiarize yourself with your laptop and customize it to your liking before the academic year begins.
To view our recommended systems:
- Visit Salve Regina's HP store for education.
- Choose "First Time User?" in the lower left-hand corner of the page.
Recommended HP systems provide:
- HP's Elite design, which is durable for your college lifestyle and friendly to the environment.
- A software package that offers the programs you will need while attending Salve Regina, including productivity software like Microsoft Office Professional.
- Windows 10 (pre-installed) and continued update support.
- Fun with photos, music, movies and more.
- HP systems are built with strong materials, meet multiple specifications of military reliability and receive 115,000 hours of testing.
HP systems include a four-year hardware warranty, which provides hardware failure protection as well as an accidental damage protection plan. This allows you support from any HP site worldwide, as well as the convenience of having your laptop serviced on campus by employees who are authorized HP accredited platform specialists. The plan also provides additional coverage should an accident occur during your college years, which goes above and beyond the normal manufacturers warranty.
Laptops may be serviced at any HP authorized location or at the Helpdesk in the McKillop Library.