Our Certificate of Graduate Studies (CGS) programs provide students with opportunities for professional development without the formal pursuit of a graduate degree.
The CGS in cybersecurity and intelligence highlights theory, policy and problems in this emerging field. Coursework trains managers to lead and interact in a technological environment and bridge the communication gap between management and technicians.
To earn this certificate, students complete four courses (12 credits).
- ADJ519: U.S. Intelligence or ADJ543: Cyber Intelligence
- ADJ576: High Technology Crime
Students also choose two of the following:
- ADJ526: Principles of Digital Forensics
- ADJ530: Cyberthreat Analysis
- ADJ531: Cyberthreat Management
- ADJ532: Cyberterrorism
- ADJ555: Challenges to Counterterrorism
- ADJ565: Analytics Methodology
- ADJ579: Advanced Persistent Threat: Tactics, Techniques and Procedures
- ADJ581: Special Topics
- HCA530: Cybersecurity and Resiliency in Health Care Administration