The Department of Political Science and International Relations will hold its 51st annual presentation and defense of senior research. Members of the Salve Regina community are invited to attend and may stay for any length of time.
Today's presenters include:
- Mikaela Barbour: "The Evolving Spheres of Commerce Clause Jurisprudence: Why the Reinstitution of State Sovereignty through U.S. v. Lopez is Limited"
- Madison Schettler: "Defending Legal Sovereignty: American Opposition to the International Criminal Court"
- Vigen Ciottone: "Turkey's Denial of Genocide: Suppression of International Acknowledgment of the 1915 Armenian Genocide"
- Isabel Ould-Sfiya: "Watergate's Influence on the Press and the People"
- Timothy L. Mentor: "Death, Profit and Fake News: King Leopold's Campaign of Propaganda and Wealth Extraction in the Congo"